Volunteer Application Process
Application Process for Teams and Volunteers
Loma de Luz welcomes individuals, couples, families and teams to partner with it in its ongoing ministries, which are outlined on the various pages of this Cornerstone website.
The application process for short-term volunteers is as follows:
- Those interested in leading a team to Loma de Luz are asked to submit the Volunteer Application. This form only needs to be completed by the team leader. We do NOT require an application for each team participant.
- The volunteer coordinator will work with the department heads to identify a project for your team.
- Please do NOT solidify a team until you hear back from the volunteer coordinator as to the nature of your team. Those on the team must be able to do the work that is needed to complete the identified project.
- Teams should be a maximum of 10 people.
- For more information on Loma de Luz’s utilization of short-term teams, please see our Short-term Team Policy.
Any volunteer who has not completed the above-mentioned process will not be able to participate in any Loma de Luz associated ministries.